Teacher of the Month Rules
Teacher of the Month Rules
No purchase, payment or entry fee is necessary to nominate.
The Mama Fu’s Asian House (“Sponsor”) Teacher of the Month monthly nomination period begins at midnight local time on the first day of each month and will run until midnight the last day of the current month. Teacher of the Month winners will be announced the first week of the following month.
How to Enter
Anyone can nominate a teacher for Teacher of the Month. A photo of the nominated teacher shall be included along with an explanation in 250 words or less of why they should be nominated must be included with each Submission. Submission can be made via an online form or through designated social channels. By submitting a photo of the nominee, the nominee has agreed to have their photo used for the website or social posts by Mama Fu’s.
Eligible Participants Must
All submissions will be reviewed by the Sponsor. The Sponsor will choose in its sole and absolute discretion the winner (“Winner”) each month. The Winner will be announced via Sponsor’s social accounts and website the first week of the following month submissions are made.
Submissions that do not comply with these Official Rules or that otherwise contain prohibited, or inappropriate content as determined by the Sponsor, in its sole discretion, will be disqualified and will not be published or considered. Sponsor makes the final determination as to which Submissions are eligible to take part monthly and be considered for inclusion. From time to time during or after the Submission Period, Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, choose to feature one or more Submissions on the Website or Social Media. Being featured on the Website or Social Media is unrelated to the voting and in no way reflects the possibility of the Submission being considered as a potential winner.
The monthly Prize will consist of one free Happy Hour Winner plus five of their friends, family or colleagues at any participating Mama Fu’s Asian House Restaurant located within a 20-mile radius from the Winner’s school. Happy Hour consists up to $100 in Mama Fu’s catering and non-alcoholic beverages. The Prize Winner must be 21 years of age or older. Prize is accepted “as is” and cash cannot be substituted for the Prize unless otherwise agreed by the Sponsor and must be redeemed within 90 days. All Prize details are at the sole discretion of the Sponsor.
Prize is non-transferable and no substitution will be made except as provided herein at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. Prize will be awarded “as is” without any warranties, guarantees or representation of any kind, expressed or implied (including without limitation, any implied warranty of safety, merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose).
Prize will be awarded by Sponsor, based upon criteria determined and applied by Sponsor in its sole and absolute discretion.
GRANT OF RIGHTS TO SPONSOR
By making a Submission, the Participant hereby agrees that:
- In consideration of entering a Submission, the Participant on behalf of him or herself, his or her heirs, executors, administrators and assigns, hereby assigns to Sponsor all rights, interest and goodwill in the Submission, including an irrevocable grant to Sponsor of the exclusive, perpetual, royalty-free, worldwide license and right to broadcast, exhibit and otherwise use the Submission and every element thereof, in whole or in part, in any manner or medium now or hereafter known or devised. All Submissions, upon submission, become the property of Sponsor, and its successors, assigns and licensees. Sponsor will have the exclusive right to make unlimited derivative works therefrom, to assign or transfer any or all such rights and to grant unlimited sublicenses. Without limiting the forgoing, Sponsor will have the right to use the Submission in any packaging, merchandising, advertising, marketing, promotion or for any other commercial or non-commercial purpose. The Participants forever waive and relinquish on behalf of themselves, their heirs, executor, administrator and assigns any and all rights, including but not limited to goodwill, in and to the Submission. The Participants also irrevocably grant Sponsor the right to use their name, voice, likeness and biographical material in or related to the Submission. The Participants agree not to issue any publicity on behalf of or in connection with Sponsor, their Submission and their participation in this program.
2. He or she has no right of approval or consultation with respect to Sponsor’s use of the Submission. Sponsor will not be responsible for the return or preservation of any Submission. Sponsor shall use its sole discretion in determining the extent and manner of the use of the Submission and Sponsor is not obligated in any way to use or exploit the same or any rights granted by the Participants, or any portion thereof, in any medium or any manner whatsoever, including but not limited to use on the Website. The Participant further agrees that the Submission is not being submitted in confidence or in trust, and that no confidential or fiduciary relationship is intended or created.
3. Upon entering the Submission, Sponsor owns and controls all rights, including but not limited to the copyright, intellectual property, goodwill in and to their Submission and hereby irrevocably grants to Sponsor the unconditional and perpetual right and permission to trademark, copyright (as appropriate), reproduce, encode, store, copy, transmit, publish, post, broadcast, display, publicly perform, adapt, exhibit and/or otherwise use or reuse (without limitation as to when or to the number of times used), the Participant’s name, address, image, voice, likeness, statements, biographical material and Submission, including, but not limited to, any additional materials relating to the Participant and arising out of his/her participation in this Program (collectively, the “Additional Materials”) in any media throughout the world for any purpose, without limitation, and without additional review, compensation, or approval from the Participant or any other party.
By receipt of any Prize, Winner agrees to release and hold harmless Sponsor and its subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, prize suppliers, advertising/promotion agencies, and each of their respective parent companies and its officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the Program or receipt, use, nonuse or misuse of any Prize.
PROGRAM TERMS OF SUBMISSION
As conditions of entry into this Program and by uploading a Submission, each Participant represents and warrants that his or her entire Submission has been legally obtained or created. Each Participant further represents and warrants that he or she has not granted or transferred any rights in or to the Submission to any third party prior to the date of Submission, and has not done anything which has impaired and will not do anything to impair the rights granted to Sponsor in any way.
LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITIES; REMEDIES
By submitting a Submission, the Participant agrees that:
- any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with their Submission will be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action;
- any and all claims, judgments and awards will be limited to actual third-party, out-of-pocket costs incurred, but in no event will attorneys’ fees be awarded or recoverable;
- under no circumstances will the Participant be permitted to obtain any award for, and Participant knowingly and expressly waives all rights to seek, punitive, incidental, consequential or special damages, lost profits and/or any other damages;
- the Participant irrevocably waives any right to seek injunctive or equitable relief; and
- the Participant will indemnify, defend and hold harmless Sponsor and their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, successors, licensees, and assigns, and each of their respective directors, officers, agents, equity holders and employees, from and against any and all claims, losses, costs, damages, liabilities and costs and expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ fees and costs) which arise out of Participant’s performance hereunder, or any breach of any of the promises, covenants, agreements, obligations, representations or warranties set forth herein.
Murphy Adams Restaurant Group DBA Mama Fu’s, 512 E Riverside Dr #250 Austin TX, 78704.
For a copy of these Official Rules, residents of the United States and D.C. may