General Manager – Georgetown
In this General Manager role, you will be the driving force behind the growth of the restaurant and its employees. Your past managerial experience will be invaluable as you take the necessary steps to ensure a smooth-running restaurant that serves outstanding food and values its customers. In addition, you will work alongside a the staff, building solid relationships and assisting them in advancing their careers as you also move up the company ladder. In appreciation of your dedication, you will receive a competitive salary and top-shelf benefits, plus the opportunity to qualify for quarterly bonuses and access to the Employee Long-Term Incentive Plan (L-TIP).
Your primary responsibility specified in the position above will be to oversee the running of a restaurant and to make sure that it is building sales and operating at a profit. The General Manager is ultimately responsible for all the activities that go on inside the restaurant, including the hiring of suitable kitchen and service staff.
Additional Details about the General Manager position
- Lead your store with integrity, loyalty, motivation and compassion—lead your team members
- by example.
- Create/maintain structure and organization for the store and staff.
- Maintain quality vendor relationships.
- Demonstrate top quality and health code standards.
- Practice and teach excellent customer service standards.
- Handle high levels of responsibility and independence.
- Understand that your team members are your customers too.
- Help guide and mentor the careers of others under you.
- Create a fun, energetic and positive work environment for team members.
- Be involved in the community.
- Be willing to grow personally and professionally.
- Help protect and grow the Mama Fu’s brand.
- Ability to work a flexible, rotating schedule, averaging 45-50 hours per week based on scheduling needs
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs, with or without accommodations