August Charity Month
- Guided by the philosophy, “The Child First and Always,” all children receive the best medical care available, regardless of their ability to pay.
- Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals raises funds and awareness for 170 children’s hospitals in North America.
- 62 children enter a Children’s Miracle Network Hospital for treatment every minute.
- 1 in 10 kids in North America is treated by Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals each year.
- 100% of the money raised goes directly to providing the best possible care for kids in your communities.
To learn more about the Children’s Miracle Network and other local partnerships please see below.
Children’s Miracle Network cares for critically ill and injured children throughout the Intermountain West. Guided by the philosophy, “The Child First and Always,” all children receive the best medical care available, regardless of their ability to pay.
The Dell Children’s Medical Center of Central Texas is the only dedicated freestanding pediatric facility in the region. Serving a 46-county area and beyond, Dell Children’s is the premier healthcare provider for children and adolescents.
Texas Children’s Hospital, located in Houston, Texas, is a not-for-profit organization whose mission is to create a healthier future for children and women throughout our global community by leading in patient care, education and research.